SleepCritique gives you the opportunity to share your thoughts on your recent lodging experiences with fellow travelers. Thanks for taking the time to contribute your experiences to our web site. In order to make your reviews as meaningful as possible, here are a few guidelines to follow to make sure your review is a valuable travel planning tool…
- Be concise, descriptive, helpful and interesting.
- Give praise when it’s due, and criticism when warranted.
- Provide details about the property that don’t necessarily show up in an advertisement.
- Write about your check-in or check-out experience.
- Describe the quality and cleanliness of your room.
- Provide information about attractions in the area.
- Include details you would want to know if you were considering staying there.